Ready for music festival season?
Win a pair of $500 StubHub gift cards for you and a friend, courtesy of our friends at BREEZ.
Enter to win 3/14 at 4:20 pm (PST) – 3/16 at 11:59 pm (PST).
4 winners will be announced on Monday 3/20 via @breezmints Instagram.
OFFICIAL RULES of THE BREEZ TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Eaze Solutions, Inc. (“Eaze”) presents the The Breez Ticket Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), sponsored by [Breez]Royal Garden Society. The Giveaway is subject to these Official Rules and applicable law.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway starts at 4:20 p.m., March 14, 2017 and ends at the end of day (midnight) of March 16, 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, entrants must, as of the date above, (i) be at least 18 years of age, (ii) be a legal resident of California, and (iii) have a valid email address for Eaze to contact you. Note: if your email is incorrect, Eaze will not be able to reach you in regards to entry. Employees, contractors, and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Eaze, any participating dispensaries, and any other affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies are not eligible to enter giveaway. By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Eaze which are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway; and (b) to acknowledge acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: To participate in the Giveaway, eligible persons must enter their email address on the entry page and estimate the number of Breez mints in the jar shown on the Giveaway entry page (the “Giveaway Page”) at https://www.eaze.com/blog/posts/official-rules-breez-ticket-giveaway. To be eligible, entries must be received during the Entry Period. Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person to the email. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted. Limit: One (1) entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Eaze discourages the creation of multiple accounts. All entries discovered to have been submitted by the same individual using multiple accounts will be disqualified. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” The odds of winning the Giveaway depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received.
4. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: The four entries that are closest to the actual number of mints in the jar shown on the Giveaway Page, without exceeding such actual number of mints, will each be awarded a Prize (as defined below). In the event of a tie among the top four entries, the tied entries will each be selected as winners, until four winners have been selected. If the number of tied entries exceeds the number remaining of the four Prizes, the winner(s) will be selected from such tied entries based upon the earliest entry(ies) received by Eaze. If no Eligible Entries are received during the Entry Period, then no Prizes will be awarded. Eaze will contact the potential winners via email. Eaze will contact the potential winners within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the Entry Period. Failure to respond to the contact within a week or failure to accept the Prize, may result in the selection of an alternate potential winner. Where permitted by law, potential Prize winners may be required to submit a publicity release and limitation of liability. Failure to complete such documents may also result in the selection of an alternate potential winner in the manner described above.
5. PRIZES: Four (4) winners will be awarded a prize (“Prize”) consisting of one (1) pair of tickets for the StubHub Gift Cards, with an approximate value (AV) of $1000.00 per gift card pair. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize (including without limitation travel, parking, lodging, meals, taxes or other fees) are the responsibility of each winner. (Total AV of all prizes for all four winners: $4,000). The odds of winning a prize in the Giveaway depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received, but Eaze estimates the odds for each winner as 1 in 10,000.
Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form. If actual value is less than stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in any form. If the event associated with the tickets is cancelled, changed or postponed, no additional value (other than the pair of tickets) will be awarded to each winner. Each winner will be solely responsible for income and other taxes and fees, tips and gratuities, lodging, ground transportation, meals and other personal expenditures, incidental expenses, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise specified herein.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Eaze reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. If a winner is a U.S. resident, such winner must complete a W9 form and supply Eaze with his/her social security number for tax purposes. If required, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the winner for the actual value of the prizes received. Eaze shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner or potential winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Eaze, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Giveaway. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Eaze, its advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of the prize. Eaze is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
8. GENERAL TERMS: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY ANY PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER, EAZE OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN EAZE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Eaze and the Sponsor are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Further, Eaze is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of your telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Eaze or the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Eaze reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Should the Giveaway be terminated prior to the Entry Period, notice will be provided by Eaze’s website, emails, and post on the Giveaway Page during the Entry Period. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Eaze are final. Eaze reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated device entries, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Giveaway. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EAZE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE GIVEAWAY AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE GIVEAWAY. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Eaze from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Giveaway, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Eaze, and hereby acknowledge that Eaze have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize awarded, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are applicable to that prize.
9. WINNER LIST: The winners will be announced via Eaze’s website at http:www.eaze.com and through email. For the name(s) of the winner(s), send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Eaze Solutions, Inc. The Breez StubHub Ticket Giveaway Winners’ List,P.O, BOX 26416, San Francisco CA 94126. within two (2) months from the winner notification date as specified above.
10. SPONSOR: The sponsor (“Sponsor”) of the Giveaway is [Breez,] Royal Garden Society, 4640 Admiralty Way, Suite #500, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292.