Win up to $100 in Eaze credits by showing how you #ownit
Marijuana Week has arrived with special deals from 4/16 - 4/22! No matter how you choose to celebrate, we want to see how you're owning your cannabis consumption all week long.
To celebrate, starting today we're giving away $50 in Eaze credits to seven customers throughout Marijuana Week and $100 in credits to one lucky person on 4/20, one winner each day.
How to enter:
- Post a photo on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook that shows how you "own it."
- Include hashtags #ownit and #eazeMW
- Be on the lookout for a DM from Eaze, we'll notify one winner each day from 4/15 - 4/22
The sweepstakes runs from Sunday, April 15 at 12:01 a.m. through Sunday, April 22 at 6:00 p.m. PDT. We will select one participant at random each day. Winners will be notified from 4/15 - 4/22 via the channel on which they've posted. Limit one entry per person. Posting multiple photos does not increase odds of winning. Must be 21+ to participate. Good luck and happy 4/20!
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER.
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Eaze Survey Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored and administered by Eaze Solutions, Inc., P.O. Box 26416 San Francisco, CA 94126, San Francisco, CA 94612 (the "Sponsor").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to legal residents of California who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase if any kind necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is being conducted as a consumer sweepstakes in accordance with California Business and Professions Code Section 17539.15. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, web design, advertising, marketing, public relations, and prize fulfillment companies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: There will be seven sweepstakes entry periods, each lasting one day, beginning at 12:00 AM PST, and ending at 11:59 PM PST. There will be one winner in each entry period, and the a winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received during each daily entry period, with the drawing to be held daily following the close of each daily entry period, from April 15, 2018 to April 22, 2018. All decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via the social media channel they entered the Sweepstakes on within 15 days of the drawing. Winner will have 30 regular days from notification to accept the prize by email. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Online Entries Only. You may enter the Sweepstakes by posting a photo or message on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with the campaign hashtags #ownit and #eazeMW. Individuals will receive one entry for posting with the hashtags.
All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
No entries by facsimile, overnight courier, delivery service or electronic transmission.
By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied with, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any other information included in any entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant's online service may apply and are entrant's sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by entrant's phone service may apply and are entrant's sole responsibility.
6. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: Prizes: (7) $50 USD Eaze Promotional Credits administered through a unique promo code sent directly to each winner. (1) $100 USD Eaze Promotional Credits administered through a unique promo code sent directly to each winner.
No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted. Prize is nontransferable/nonsaleable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning is dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
8. PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING:Eight (8) Prize winners will be selected in random drawings, daily, from April 15-22, 2018 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor's interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on the social channel they entered on within 15 days of the drawing. Winner will have 30 regular days from notification to accept the prize by email, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
Personally identifiable information, including entry information received, will be used to verify eligibility and award the Prizes.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
10. GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate Sweepstakes at any time and to award Sweepstakes prizes to individuals selected at random from the pool of entrants received up to the point of termination, if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the survey website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
11. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize awarded (collectively, "Dispute") shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) Any and all Disputes shall be settled in an amicable discussion between the entrant and Sponsor. If any Dispute cannot be resolved in such manner, before resorting to any other legal remedy, entrant and Sponsor shall be determined solely by arbitration in San Francisco, California before one JAMS arbitrator agreed upon by the parties. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction; (3) Any and all claims, judgments, and awards to entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; (4) Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. RULES/NAME OF WINNER: A copy of these official rules can be found at www.eaze.com/blog/post/marijuana-week-sweepstakes. The winners will be messaged during the week of April 15th. For the name of the winners, available for a period of at least 30 days, after April 22, 2018, send a self-addressed-stamped envelope, to: Eaze Marketing, P.O. Box 26416 San Francisco, CA 94126